Thursday, July 16, 2009

YOU MUST READ THIS!!!!


READ THE CUSTOMER REVIEW AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS.

FUCKING FUNNY!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Three-Wolf-Moon-T-Shirt-Medium/dp/B000NZW3J8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1247790485&sr=8-1

THIS IS THE KINDA SHIT THE HUGHES BROTHERS WORE IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!

IF YOU HAVE SOME TIME TO KILL AND WANT TO LAUGH READ ALL OF THE REVIEWS

IT HAS TO BE BY ONE GUY BUT WHO KNOWS. THERE ARE 2 HUGHES BROTHERS!!!

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES:
12 of 13 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars I Am Female, July 16, 2009
I am an attractive woman by beer-goggled standards. But because of my course mustache, prominent mons pubis, and ample back fat, I don't often get approached by men (even when I premiered this shirt on a Friday night at the Denny's bar). After several unsuccessful weekends, I got wise to the ways of the manhunt. I Bedazzled the words "I AM FEMALE" on the back. You can't deny the allure of three wolves on the front and the unequivocally feminine rhinestone-studded message on back.
I would have given this shirt five stars but am resentful over the $24 I had to pony up for the studding apparatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment